Automatic Manifold Plant is manufactured under BS EN 13485 Medical Devices: Quality Management Systems.
It provides a centralized source of bottled gas.
The unit is designed to provide a duty and standby gas supply at a constant pressure via two banks of bottled gas cylinders with status monitoring.
• A standard system features a central control panel with a header assembly.
• Digital display of cylinder pressure for duty and standby banks.
• Electronic control with alarm and BMS outputs for remote status indication.
• The unit is designed for wall mounting as standard, however, options available include floor mounted assemblies and formats to suit customer requirements.
• Also available is a high flow capable of providing a distribution flow rate in excess of 2000 L/m.
Designed to meet the requirements of:
• HTM 02-01: Medical Gas Pipeline Systems
• BS EN 7396: Pipeline Systems for Compressed Medical Gases and Vacuum
• C11 NHS: Model Engineering Specification – Medical Gases
• BS EN 2503: Pressure Regulators
• CE marked under Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC with approval from British Standards Institute CE0086 classified as Class IIb Medical Device